Friday, August 1, 2008

My First Blog! (a.k.a. Bug Eyes)

My First Blog



Wow... my eyes are buggy from all of the time I just spent staring at the computer. As I write this first blog I feel a sense of accomplishment and exhaustion. I have to say that the Blogspot Blogger program is very user friendly. When I did make mistakes...and I did ( thus the buggy eyes) there were simple explanations to help out. Are there "buggy eye " pictures to include in a blog? As my eyes are focusing I am praying as I spell check that I am spelling Blogger and not Booger . Did I get it right? Can you tell I have a 5 year old at home?

o.k.- Here is the adult content which doesn't get too much more "adult" than this. I look forward to sharing my first year discoveries as a new "professional" artist... my experiences and helpful tips that will hopefully help other "newer than me" artists. I hope that you find this blog useful and maybe a bit entertaining.



Quote - Whether you think you can or can't, you are right!



I think I Can- & I Did!

~ Kerry Grbich~

No comments: