Saturday, August 2, 2008

Oh my... It's Been Almost A Year

Almost a year for what you ask? Since I've started painting... what were you thinking? It has been almost a whole year since my painting career has exploded. If you had asked me last July about painting and having exhibitions I would have told you that you were crazy and you have the wrong person. I have had a great year... and plan on riding the exciting roller coaster where it intends to take me. Sometimes life leads us on the most unexpected paths. Now that I look back I had been wishing for something more fulfilling and my wish came true.

Quote~ Be willing to let anything happen.
~Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

1 comment:

Mommy's Boot Camp said...

your neices would love some Auntie Kerry Original Paintings.. hint hint... we are so glad you joined the world of Blogging.. can't wait to read all about your fun!